E-commerce Marketing Manager (China Website)
- Website (China Market)
- Attractive remuneration package
My client is a E-commerce business focusing on beauty and skincare products is currently in search of a E-commerce Marketing Manager to help drive and grow the e-commerce business for China market.
- New Headcount, Report to President;
- Responsible to drive company online business in China market;
- In Charge of business planning for both company websites or China marketplaces;
- Responsible to Identify/ develop partnership with targeted China marketplace platform including but not limited to TMALL, jingdong, xiaohongshu, VIP or etc;
- In Charge of planning and execution of series of digital marketing activities in all level;
- Monitor the performance of the websites, marketplaces and social media platforms;
- Prepare related reports and analysis.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce or any relevant disciplines;
- Around 8 years of working experience in e-Commerce field, preferably in beauty industry;
- Sound knowledgeable about e-Commerce trends and digital environment in China, preferably with knowledge in different tools - digital / online promotion and social media etc;
- Coordinate with internal IT, product, customer services, design, logistic and finance to ensure sales objectives and needs are being addressed at the online business level;
- Ensure the accuracy and time lines of all promotion/ product launch, marketing campaigns and other customer interaction;
- Familiar with business/website registration and regulations within China
- Native in Mandarin and Fluent in English.
For a confidential discussion kindly send a copy of your updated CV to Jasmine Choong at Jasmine.Choong@hudson.com.
Due to overwhelming response, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.