Operation Manager (Listed MNC)
- 5-day work
- Excellence work enviornment
- Work-life balance
Are you a Driver Operations Manager or a Transport Manager at the top of your game? Or you think you have strong business sense and good enough to move one-step ahead in your current job? This job will be maybe perfect for you.
Working alongside the Business Unit Head as part of the Management team you will engage and motivate a skilled team of drivers, manage budgets and define and implement driver operations strategy.
The management team are all energetic, friendly and innovative. You will find a really positive, happy and work-life balance working environment. All you need to do is with a strong business sense in your work. Ensure smooth and efficient fleet and driver operations to support daily business and provide necessary support to any ad-hoc business requirements.
Also, you will need to perform and monitor administration functions (a small admin team) to ensure business running under internal policy and compliance and assist management control and planning.
If this sounds like you then apply now / send your resume directly to Olivia.email@example.com!
- Manage the operation support in daily operation to support business
- Review and approve administrative document for sustaining general business executions
- Liaise and discuss with internal parties to solve all kinds of internal matters associated with different business initiatives and ad-hoc business projects
- Explore new ideas and negotiate with vendors to enhance current fleet and driver operations efficiency
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in corporate
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Advanced experience on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Immediate available is preferred
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or enter 66644 in the Keyword section of jobsearch.hk.hudson.com or contact Olivia for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. 66644. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.