Senior UXUI Designer
- Big player leading digital transformation
- Regional exposure with product ownership
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Big player leading digital transformation in the financial industry is looking for strong UXUI Designer to join them. You can either be an experienced UX Designer or Visual Design Lead to participate in the whole product design process.
You get to work with the best talents in the industry and own the whole product design process from gathering requirements, learning the user persona, designing the UX and crafting the UI with the team.
- Led the product development process from ideas, research, wireframes, user stories, ux journey to prototype or mock up
- Understanding user requirements and ideas to design and deliver solution for multiple platform
- Take a user-centered design approach and translate concept into creative solution
- Work directly with the team and internal customers to iterate design
- You will have at least 6 years of UX or UI design experience, solid exposure in product design process a plus
- Familiar with user-centered design thinking and able to use the best practices to design solutions
- Able to lead a discussion with internal stakeholders on feedback, comments and then iterate the design
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
- Positive and proactive attitude is a must
- Candidate strong in UI and visual design can consider a Visual Design Lead position
Interested to know more? Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.