Software Architect (JAVA or .NET)
- Western Engineer Oriented Cutlure
- Deep knowledge of OOP Design Patterns
- Reponsible leader of Software Engineers
What will you be doing?
- Involve end in end in the Software Development Life Cycle, with strong understanding of "Why" behind your architectural decisions
- Hands on object-oriented programming to ensure product quality from junior engineers.
- Work closely with users in order to understand the technical and non-functional requirement (availability, stability, ease of maintenance and security) and be able to translate into high quality solutions & delivery.
What are they looking for?
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with Test-Driven-Development
- At least 5 years of solid development experience in Enterprise Java OR .NET, ideally with experience in building large scale applications from scratch.
- Experience with Docker in both development and production environments.
- Strong knowledge on Enterprise Integration, Services Oriented Architecture, Layering and CI/CD
- Solid experience in promoting and enforcing technology standards and Clean Code principals
- A Can-Do Attitude and team Leader/Player
- Strong communication skills in English
The offer comes with an attractive remuneration package, which includes medical insurance, holidays and tech learning bonus.
Interested to know more? "APPLY NOW" below or submit your CV directly to Adrian Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org