Congratulations to Chan Chun Ming - the lucky winner of the Hudson Salary & Employment Insights Survey!
He has won a Peninsula Gift Card to the value of HKD 2,000! Thank you to everyone who participated, your input is very much appreciated.
Terms and Conditions
This competition is authorised under Trade Promotion Competition Licence No. 48472.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is Hudson Global Resources (Hong Kong) Limited of Suites 2902-5, 29/F, Tower 2, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, telephone +852 2528 1191.
- The competition commences at 9am HKT on Monday 6th March 2017 and closes at 6pm HKT on Sunday 12th March 2017. The draw will take place at 14.00 HKT on 13th March 2017 at Suites 2902-5, 29/F, Tower 2, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. The winner will be notified by email and telephone on or before 15th March 2017. The winner’s details will also be posted on the Hudson website hk.hudson.com and on the 20th March 2017 in The Standard and Sing Tao Daily. The winner may claim the prize by contacting Hudson. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is only open to persons over 18 years of age who reside in and are permanently located in Hong Kong (“Eligible Person”). Employees and their immediate families of Hudson, its related entities and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website is the Eligible Person’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Hudson reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Person for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Every Eligible Person who receives an entry in the draw will have a chance to win.
- An entry in the draw will only be allocated to an Eligible Person, if that person:
- Completes all fields of the authorised online survey and
- Electronically submits it to Hudson during the competition period.
- An Eligible Person is only permitted a maximum of one entry in the draw.
- The first valid entry submitted by an Eligible Person drawn will win the following prize:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Gift Card to the value of HKD 2,000.
- Hudson accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value. No payment is required to enter into the prize draw. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as offered in full.
- The winner must be an Eligible Person at the time of the draw.
- No responsibility is accepted by Hudson for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Hudson which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Hudson reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Hudson will prepare a waiting list of back-up winners during the designated draw.
- Any ruling on matters throughout the competition made by Hudson is final and binding.
- Hudson will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- A person can enter the competition by completing the online survey and submitting it by the date. Any Eligible Person who completes a survey conducted by Hudson by the stated date will have their name entered into the competition.
The Peninsula Hong Kong is in no way affiliated with this competition or the promoter. The Peninsula is a trademark of PENINSULA INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LIMITED registered in Hong Kong and other countries.