Manager - IT
- Leading Financial Institution
- Employee friendly culture
- Excellent career exposure
You will collect, document and analyse business requirements and main point of communication between users, IT or vendor for the system. Partnering with the technical staffs to interpret business needs, you will assist in designing solutions, own the project issues and engage appropriate resources to rectify issues. You will implement administration policies and guidelines and assist in the re-engineering, improvements of business processes.
You will coordinate with users or IT to perform testing to ensure system deliverable are of good quality and timely and ensure a smooth roll out. You will be involved in Project Management and end to end deliverable including monitoring the progress.
- 10 years solid IT experience preferably from the Financial Services Industry
- Proven track record in people management
- Good knowledge of networks and configurations, Windows server and desktop and familiar with IT SDLC
- Good understanding of the financial services products
- Flexible in light travelling
- Strong communication , analytical and supervisory skills