Senior Legal Manager
- Senior Legal Manager
- A Leading Financial Services Institution
- Hong Kong
Our client is a leading financial services institution based in Hong Kong. They are seeking a Senior Legal Manager with 5 years' experience in a listed company or law firm; banking / financial services related candidates are also welcome.
Position: Senior Legal Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Provision general legal advice and support regarding issues arising from business operations;
- Support M&A efforts and capital markets transactions
- Draft, review, comment and proof-read commercial agreements and documents;
- Assist senior management on compliance matters and provide legal analysis or mitigation proposals;
- Conduct legal research, assist in developing the internal legal & compliance framework. Facilitate ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Common Law or above.
- Over 5 years corporate legal work experience for listed company or law firm preferred; open to banking / financial services related candidates;
- Strong understanding of Hong Kong Listing Rules;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com, job 66342. Your interest will be with strict confidentiality.
Hudson Global Resources (Hong Kong) Pte Ltd