Our client is a leading Chinese financial institution with major coverage on equities and hedge fund services. In the past decade, they had built a strong investment team and utilized their expertise to make great contribution to their investors. To cope with steady business development, they are now hiring a Vice President to oversee Fund Operations Department.
- Lead a small operation team
- Communicate with internal and external parties and support Team Head on fund set-up procedures
- Sound knowledge in various financial products and SMA would be an advantage
- Actively engage in trading and settlement procedures including but not limited to trade execution, portfolio reconciliation, and generating closing memos
- Perform NAV calculations, produce financial reports and T+1 reconciliations on a timely basis
- Ensure operations are in compliance with company's policies and regulations
- Other ad-duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of equivalent experience in fund operations from sizeable financial institutions
- Independent, mature, and efficient worker
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Attentive to details, able to multi-task and work under stress in a dynamic working environment
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Strong computer skills, familiar with systems such as OMS/PMS and Broadridge is preferred.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Charles Hui at Charles.Hui@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. 65840 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.