IBD VP-D (Real Estate Focus)
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
In this role, you will rapidly assume significant responsibilities related to pitching for and executing advisory and capital markets transactions for clients. These responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and participating in the delivery of client presentations
- Compiling a variety of financial analyses such as valuation, pro forma, and three statement operational models
- Analysing business plans and participating in due diligence sessions
- Drafting private and public marketing materials such as offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, and S-11 registration statements
- Leading drafting sessions
- Preparing and managing the delivery of internal deal memos REQUIRED BACKGROUND:
- You will work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both from within the group and across the firm, including with product partners such as bankers in our Leveraged Finance, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, High Yield, and Investment Grade and Restructuring teams. You will have significant exposure to Managing Directors throughout the firm as we collaborate to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs.
- Minimum 5yrs experience working in a Real Estate IBD team in well-known investment banks.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with investment banking modelling concepts
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Thorough understanding of all capital advisory services as well as M&A, IPO, PE, etc.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Dennis Liu.hudson.com quoting ref no. 65312 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.