System Analyst (C# .NET | International Insurance Firm)
- Core System Revamp
- System Design and Development
- Double Pay with Bonus
Our client is international insurance firm that provides healthcare services to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. They are known as the health insurance specialist providing domestic and international health insurance in Hong Kong with over 300,000 individuals and 3,000 companies as their clients.
Reporting to the Application Manager, you will be responsible for system design and development for the core system revamp.
- Handle and involve in the entire SDLC for the core system revamp
- Collect and define user requirements
- Deliver the software quality and security standards
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Application Manager to ensure the quality of the deliverables as expected
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to deliver bug-free applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Minimum 7 years' experience in system development, preferably in finance or insurance industry
- Solid hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL, ORACLE DB, PLSQL
- Experience in developing and supporting insurance administration applications is an definite advantage
- Experience in both onshore and offshore development team management is preferred
- Fluent in English and Cantonese communication
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
- Discretionry Bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical and dental plan
If you are interested in this opportunity or relevant positions, please send in your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further handling. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.