Sr. Digital Marketing Manager/ Director
- 8+ Digtial Marketing
- marketing automation
- strategy, guidebook, campaigns
Our client is leading international Group
This candidate can bring their fast-paced thinking, consistently bring new ideas to the table and take the lead building our digital marketing practice and solutions across the group. Someone who can define their own parameters and directly contribute to moving the company forward through using smart technologies, digital marketing platform (like Adobe Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Campaigns, Events, and understand the usage of big data related to Marketing and Campaigns.
You have had a range of roles within marketing or digital project related to sales and marketing, for example at tech start-ups or as part of a mid-sized or big company. You want to write and implement the strategy, the guidebook, the campaigns and the framework. You want a seat at the table where you can see the contribution you make to the company's growth and success with excellent execution and communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
- 8+ years in marketing and communications with 3+ years of digital marketing focus, experienced in top advertisement or e-Commerce agency, or retail/luxury industry would be a plus.
- Working with creative team to create the right digital marketing events, campaign and initiatives relevant to the BU
- Designing and rolling out offline and online marketing and sales campaigns for promotion and lead generation framework
- Developing and delivering content for a targeted audience, sales support and beyond.
- Solid understanding of social marketing and social media scheduling and management tools.
- Successfully deploying smart technologies for operations, sales or retail (O2O) business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (mastery of PowerPoint is a must), Adobe Suite, Google Analytics to generate web metrics and digital analytics with ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Expertise with SEO/SEM, Adobe Analytics and Oracle Eloqua or Salesforce or SAP or others marketing automation
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested to know more? Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.