Consultant/Senior Consultant - Recruitment (multiple roles)
- Global Firm
- High Performance Culture
- Uncapped Earning Potential
Become the best recruiter you can be, at a firm that will never stop investing in your career.
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are now seeking a talented individual with solid recruitment experience to become part of our growing Hong Kong Office.
We have several practices including:
- Financial Services
- Sales, Marketing & Digital
- Human Resources & Business Support
- Accounting & Finance
The Hudson Hong Kong Office has seen 12 months of pure growth with some superstar performers and record- time promotions. We have a steadily growing client portfolio and are looking to continue to serve our clients with best-in-class recruitment practices.
About the role:
This role will will join one of our practices and will include the following
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits
- Varied, exciting role working with leading Hong Kong, Mainland Chinese & International firms.
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets and bonus structure
- World-class training, tools and resources
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers
- Global business: opportunities for international mobility
- Genuinely flexible working options, with up to 4 extra days of leave per year
- A high impact recruitment professional, you have experience in recruitment & management experience ideally from a global recruitment firm and a solid track record of personal & team management success.
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
- Native Level of Spoken & Written English. Cantonese & Mandarin would be a huge advantage.
As a Hudson Managing Consultant or a Manager, you'll be trained/equipped by the best and armed with the tools you need to achieve from day one. With us, how quickly you are promoted is entirely down to your determination to achieve success for yourself and the company. Our structured career paths mean that you can choose to pursue a management career or an individual specialist career: the choice is yours.
If you can picture yourself expanding your recruitment skills in a rewarding and challenging role, we want to hear from you. At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it, contact Sid Sibal on email@example.com today to have a confidential discussion about how we can help you reach your potential.