Our client is a top-tier brokerage and investment group. In the past decade, they had built a strong network globally. Currently they are looking to hire a Treasury Associate to join their Hong Kong office.
- Monitor the demand and supply of daily funding to make sure resources are fulling utilized and there are enough funding resources.
- Handle Bank loans and deposit instructions
- Handle administration and maintenance work for banks
- Evaluate and streamline the working procedure of daily funding
- Assist with daily funding to make sure all procedures are implemented effectively and are under company policies.
- Maintain daily funding policies and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc projects and system enhancement
- University graduates majoring in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or other relevant business-related disciplines ideally with academic distinction
- Candidates with at least 2 years relevant working experience in finance/banking industry focusing in Risk/Treasury is preferred.
- Strong command in MUREX, Calypso, FrontArena is preferred but not a must
- Familiar with both local and global markets
- Independent, Responsible and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion kindly send a copy of your updated CV to Jasmine Choong at Jasmine.Choong@hudson.com.
Due to overwhelming response, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.