Senior Treasury Associate
Our client is a top-tier brokerage and investment group founded in Hong Kong. Right now they are in search of a Senior Treasury Associate to join their Hong Kong team.
- Responsible for reports for treasury management such as FX exposure, cash yield reports, monthly engagement pack, interest-rate risk, and note insurance
- Responsible for ALCO analysis report on Funding costs and utilization, Treasury's funding sources, group performance and balance sheet.
- Operate and develop new reports when requested by management team
- Improve the effectiveness of the reporting process.
- Analyse interest rate risks and liquidity gaps to minimize risk and identity potential opportunities.
- Provide aid in balance sheet evaluating and analysing
- Provide support on reviewing capital management capital and frameworks.
- Assist with ad hoc projects required
- University graduates majoring in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or other relevant business-related disciplines ideally with academic distinction
- Candidates with CFA / FRM qualification will have advantage
- Candidates with at least 2 years relevant working experience in finance/banking industry focusing in Risk/Treasury is preferred.
- Proficient in programming and data handling
- Strong command in VBA, SBS or SQL is required
- Knowledge of Basel liquidity and capital rules is preferred but not a must
- Familiar with both local and global markets
- Independent, Responsible and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
- Presentable, with good communication skills and analytical skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
For a confidential discussion kindly send a copy of your updated CV to Jasmine Choong at Jasmine.Choong@hudson.com.
Due to overwhelming response, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.