Asso/Sr. Asso, Credit Analyst (Asset Management)
Our client is a PRC asset management firm in Hong Kong with strong focus on Fixed Income investment space, they are now looking for an associate/senior associate level credit analyst to join their firm.
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis and maintain internal rating models for Chinese issuers in property, LGFV and other industries and complete credit analysis report for individual issuers
- Work closely with portfolio managers to perform risk assessment and continuous management of assigned portfolios
- Follow with macro events and industry movements to derive future investment trends and opportunities
- Handle the ISDA, CSA and GMRA negotiation and signing of agreements
- Master or above in finance or related disciplines with CFA or FRM qualifications preferred.
- At least 2 years of credit analysis experience in the asset management, sell side or rating agency, preferably with experiences in Chinese firms
- Ability of building quantitative models in excel or other software
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills ability to multi-task and with strong attention to details
- Highly organised and proactive, self-motivated and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. good command of written and spoken mandarin and English
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Bloomberg, WIND information
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is required