Fixed Income Sales Director, Chinese Investment Bank
Our client is a well-known Chinese Investment Bank that provides top financial solutions to the world's leading institutional client base including investment banks, commercial banks, asset management firms, fund houses and other corporations. Due to an exciting expansion and growth strategy, the firm is looking to grow its Hong Kong operations.
They are looking for experienced Fixed Income sales candidates to join the team in Hong Kong, preferred candidates with minimum 5yrs sales experience.
- Maintain customer contacts and strengthen relationships with financial institutions/asset managers in HK, China, and other regions.
- Focus on Fixed income Asian Bonds (HY, IG, AT1, PREP).
- Prepare pitch books, term sheets, and investment memorandums
- Handle daily sales and trading of Fixed Income
- Cross-sell other fixed-income solutions including Convertible Bonds, High-Yield Bonds Corporate Bonds etc.
- Monitor fixed income market information and bonds/funds price quotation
- Develop new client base.
- Degree or above in Business, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in Fixed Income / Structured Credit required. Candidates with PRC firm or international firm experience will have an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related markets and familiar with the Greater China/ fixed income markets an advantage
- Experience in well-known Chinese/Western Investment banking would be a great advantage
- Self-motivation and excellent communication skill required
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin would be a big plus.