Deputy Head of compliance - Wholesales bank
- Bachelor's dgree in Account/Finance/LL.B./J.D
- 8 or more years' experience gained at law firm
- Solid knowledge in the areas of banking
- Ensure the branch complies with statutory and regulatory requirements by assisting the overview of the legal and compliance function.
- Formulate a wide range of business and financial related contracts, agreements and documents.
- Provide professional legal/compliance advice to different business units and senior management
- Respond to legal/compliance enquiries from internal departments on daily and/or project basis.
- Contact with external counsels, regulatory and statutory bodies if necessary.
- Work with different departmental representatives on developing and conforming to regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's dgree in Account/Finance/LL.B./J.D or equivalent; ideally a qualified solicitor (but not essential).
- 8 or more years' experience gained at law firm, banking industry or reputable financial institution in legal or compliance field.
- Solid knowledge and exposure in the areas of banking, commercial law and regulations.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-starter, independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Objective and accurate in risk management.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Steven Sin at Steven.Sin@hudson.com or on 29196122 quoting ref no.71720 and job title for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.